The Mexican Corner
The Mexican Corner is a popular award winning authentic Mexican cuisine restaurant in the heart of Whistler Village. Serving whistler since 2012, our menu features a full breakfast on the weekends, fiesta hour daily, and dinner every evening.
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER
The General Manager leads the Front of House and Back of House operations for the restaurant by delivering financial results, revenues and profits in line with budget by actively monitoring the restaurant operation, developing marketing & sales programs and providing appealing guest service. The GM is fully responsible for the overall operation to include total Guest and Team Member satisfaction, while adhering to Infinity Enterprises Group standards and Standard Operating procedures.
EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience required as an existing restaurant General Manager of a similar restaurant like The Mexican Corner
- Post-secondary education in Hospitality/Tourism Management or Culinary highly desirable
- Serve it Right Certificate Required
- Food Safe Certificate Required
- Experience using Micros and Payworks highly desirable
TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE OFFERED
- Competitive salary + performance-based incentives
- Fully paid MSP (Medical coverage)
- Fully paid covered Extended Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Paid time off (choose of how you want to use it)
- Cell Phone allowance
- $1200 for a lifestyle or ski pass
- Complimentary shift meal
- 40% discount on the la cantina restaurant chain & The Mexican Corner
- Learning and Development leadership training opportunities
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, is flexible with changing business demands, is also knowledgeable in the required responsibilities of the position and that treats our business as if it were their own. Interested candidates please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .